Thursday, March 13, 2014

Aliva's El Ranchito, San Clemente, CA

Aliva's El Ranchito has several locations around coastal southern California. I have only been to the San Clemente location on Del Mar. It can get busy in the evening, so I would suggest getting there early. If seating is available you can sit at the bar while you wait for a table.  However, there is not much room to stand around the bar and enjoy one of their many margaritas while you wait. There is a nice patio outback if you wish to dine outside.  You may need to wait longer for your table, but if you have the time it's a nice play to relax. They have plenty of heat lamps if it's a chilly evening, so don't be afraid to sit outside even if it's cold.

El Ranchito has some tasty chips and salsa, a good happy hour, and huge meal portions. The last time I ate here I had a burrito which was HUGE.  If you like margaritas be sure to try one or two of their many varieties!

 My huge steak burrito. It was bigger than my face!
Sam's quesadilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment