Thursday, March 27, 2014

Europe Trip

In four short weeks, we will be heading to Europe for three weeks before moving back to the east coast. I am so excited! I can't begin to explain my feelings about this trip. It has been a long time coming. I have wanted to do this Europe trip for over a decade and am so excited we are making it happen.

First stop is London, followed by Paris, Barcelona, Salzburg and finally Munich.  We will be spending 3-4 days in each location with the exception of Salzburg where we will spend 2 days. I am in love with The Sound of Music and can not wait to do one of the tours in Salzburg!  I am also looking forward to finally getting to set foot in the motherland (England- my dad was born there and moved to the states when he was a kid), macaroons and the Eiffel Tower in Paris, wine and tapas in Spain and watching Sam drink beer in Munich.

We have booked all transportation (two of the flights with vouchers or reward miles) between cities and have booked a place to stay in London. Need to book lodging in the rest of the cities, but have been busy packing for our upcoming move.

More to come as we continue planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment